Original recipe by yummy via all over unique - modified by akopek
Garlic Chicken Bites
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 5-6 garlic loves (minced) more if you love garlic!
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup
- Place chicken in a shallow dish or ziplock Baggie.
- In a small bowl mix olive oil, garlic and pepper.
- Pour over chicken
- Cover and marinate for at least a half hour
- Drain and preheat oven to 475
- Mix almond flour and cayenne pepper
- Coat chicken
- Arrange on a baking sheet in a single layer
- Bake 10 minutes or until brown