No Grain Breaded Chicken
- Blanched Almont Flour
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Combine 2-3 eggs in a bowl and whisk.
- In another bowl mix together blanched almond flour, salt, pepper and paprika (be generous).
- Dip your chicken breasts in egg mixture and then in almond flour mixture.
- In a pan, melt Extra Virgin Olive Oil and fry chicken on one side for about 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Flip chicken and cook 1/2 way between medium and low for about 10 minutes.
- Reheats really well.